Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Recent blog posts
- Shell, BG, and keeping the lights on in Tunisia
- Open modeling will help governments, whether they admit it or not
- Public interest models: a powerful tool for the advocacy agenda
- Public interest modeling is the entry point, not the grand finale, of transparency work
- Modeling: Don’t let the perfect be the enemy of the good
Question: When is an oil company not an oil company? Answer: When it's a security contractor, a bank, a derivatives trader or manipulator of stock market value... The news this week that Heritage Oil was quietly advertising itself to those in the know as advisers to the new Libyan government, beginning with the advice that they, the Libyans, place private security operatives all across the oil fields, was hardly surprising.