Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Recent blog posts
- Open modeling will help governments, whether they admit it or not
- Public interest models: a powerful tool for the advocacy agenda
- Public interest modeling is the entry point, not the grand finale, of transparency work
- Modeling: Don’t let the perfect be the enemy of the good
- The four functions of public interest models
Iraq issued its first report under the EITI mechanism just before the New Year and it was circulated last week in English, Arabic and Kurdish. It's the first formal deliverable in Iraq's participation in the transparency scheme since it signed up two years ago. Price Waterhouse Cooper reconciled financial reporting from Iraq's monopoly oil marketing organisation SOMO, and the 34 companies that bought its oil in 2009 for sums totalling $41.