Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Recent blog posts
- Open modeling will help governments, whether they admit it or not
- Public interest models: a powerful tool for the advocacy agenda
- Public interest modeling is the entry point, not the grand finale, of transparency work
- Modeling: Don’t let the perfect be the enemy of the good
- The four functions of public interest models
Arctic Ready - Social media marketing takes on Shell (via The New York Observer) Shell has a new campaign; or so it would seem from the site "Arctic Ready" , which, on first appearances, couldn't look more like an official Shell corporate site. Taking a closer look reveals a twist; take the "Just for Kids" section for example, which describes the situation with the following blurb Right now, the polar ice caps of our planet are melting. That's bad—but it's also good!