Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Recent blog posts
- Come and get it! OpenOil publishes first open API for oil rights
- Shell, BG, and keeping the lights on in Tunisia
- Open modeling will help governments, whether they admit it or not
- Public interest models: a powerful tool for the advocacy agenda
- Public interest modeling is the entry point, not the grand finale, of transparency work
ARTICLE 31 - TAX PROVISIONS 31.1 Except as expressly provided in this Article 31, and without prejudice to the exemptions expressly provided for in Article30 and in this Article 31, each CONTRACTOR Entity, its Affiliates, and any Subcontractor shall, for the entire duration of this Contract, be exempt from all Taxes as a result of its income assets and activities under this Contract. The GOVERNMENT shall indemnify each CONTRACTOR Entity upon demand against any liability to pay any Taxes assessed or imposed upon such entity which relate to any of the exemptions granted by the GOVERNMENT under this Article 31.