Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Recent blog posts
- Why include private entity contracts in a governance database?
- Repository 3rd edition release – 723 contracts from 72 countries
- Come and get it! OpenOil publishes first open API for oil rights
- Shell, BG, and keeping the lights on in Tunisia
- Open modeling will help governments, whether they admit it or not
The Platform: Unpacking Nigeria's new draft oil law Agent provocateur-cum-oil industry observer Jeremy Weate offers a pithy take on Nigeria's draft Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) in this guest blog at Platform London. "In no country, should governance reform begin with a new law," Weate writes; but in Nigeria, there seems to be hope that the PIB once ratified would do just that. So, what would the bill's impact be?