Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Recent blog posts
- What happens when you can search 30 million words of oil contracts?
- Core Petrobras Field tops new entrants to the repository, now 800 contracts strong
- Putting open data all together – the Tanzania pilot
- Why include private entity contracts in a governance database?
- Repository 3rd edition release – 723 contracts from 72 countries
We were running some numbers on Iraq's first EITI report, published in December, and stumbled on a surprising fact: the reconciliation report carried out by Price Waterhouse Cooper, mapped exactly onto an audit by KPMG of the Development Fund for Iraq accounts held in New York. And yet there is a discrepancy of at least $80 million between the two reports, and possibly as much as four billion dollars. Of course, discrepancies do not prove anything in and of themselves.