Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Recent blog posts
- Open modeling will help governments, whether they admit it or not
- Public interest models: a powerful tool for the advocacy agenda
- Public interest modeling is the entry point, not the grand finale, of transparency work
- Modeling: Don’t let the perfect be the enemy of the good
- The four functions of public interest models
The United States applied an embargo on Syrian oil sales yesterday, and the EU has tasked its diplomatic force with drawing up similar plans for an oil embargo. But what can the Syrian opposition do? They can establish sticks and carrots for oil companies, both those currently operating in Syria and those who might in the future, to encourage them to disengage from the Assad regime now.