Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Recent blog posts
- Is a 12% interest rate by Glencore to itself in Mauritania “normal”?
- The open data map of oil concessions extends to 18 countries in the Middle East
- Apply now for online training in financial modeling of extractives!
- An Open Data Concession Map of the World – Part I, Sub-Saharan Africa
- What happens when you can search 30 million words of oil contracts?
I have been invited to speak at Chatham House in November on Yemen. The discussion will be somewhat about Yemen's EITI process, which is struggling if truth be told. But also there will be a rare chance to discuss publicly funded oil prospecting - and in this case, whether the international community should entertain the idea of financing such prospecting, to the tune, say, of $100 million, in order to try and find new revenues and save Yemen from its slow motion collapse as a state.