Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Recent blog posts
- Open modeling will help governments, whether they admit it or not
- Public interest models: a powerful tool for the advocacy agenda
- Public interest modeling is the entry point, not the grand finale, of transparency work
- Modeling: Don’t let the perfect be the enemy of the good
- The four functions of public interest models
A few weeks ago we released the Spanish translation of Oil contracts: how to read and understand them, which we hope will bring some degree of clarity to the subject for our friends in Latin America and elsewhere. The publication is timely, coming just as one of the region's most important petroleum producers, Mexico, pushes through reforms to end the 76-year monopoly of its national champion, Pemex. It's telling that much of the feedback we have received on the Spanish book so far comes from Mexico, because the reforms offer a potential leap forward for oil contract transparency.