Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Recent blog posts
- Why include private entity contracts in a governance database?
- Repository 3rd edition release – 723 contracts from 72 countries
- Come and get it! OpenOil publishes first open API for oil rights
- Shell, BG, and keeping the lights on in Tunisia
- Open modeling will help governments, whether they admit it or not
As today's barrel scrapes reveal: China plants a city in a disputed oil-rich area, the US eyes an end to its reliance on foreign oil, and Argentina tries to gain the upper hand on foreign oil companies. Read on below the fold... Al Jazeera: The world's most disputed waters China is planting its flag in the disputed South China Sea, again, but this time in slightly more permanent form: a new city.