Times are changing in Burma. Once it was risky to even say her name, now you can buy an Aung Sun Suu Kyi t-shirt on the streets of Yangon. Suu Kyi has long been a symbol of hope for Burmese people; David Cameron described her as a “shining example for people who yearn for freedom, more »
Recent blog posts
- Open modeling will help governments, whether they admit it or not
- Public interest models: a powerful tool for the advocacy agenda
- Public interest modeling is the entry point, not the grand finale, of transparency work
- Modeling: Don’t let the perfect be the enemy of the good
- The four functions of public interest models
We're happy to announce we have a new addition to our Wiki Guides family - an Arabic language translation of the Libya Oil Almanac. To the best of our knowledge, it is the first Arabic language guide to the Libyan oil industry, and it joins our other Arabic language wiki for Iraq, also the first of its kind. The Arabic language version is online here - http://ar.