Times are changing in Burma. Once it was risky to even say her name, now you can buy an Aung Sun Suu Kyi t-shirt on the streets of Yangon. Suu Kyi has long been a symbol of hope for Burmese people; David Cameron described her as a “shining example for people who yearn for freedom, more »
Recent blog posts
- Come and get it! OpenOil publishes first open API for oil rights
- Shell, BG, and keeping the lights on in Tunisia
- Open modeling will help governments, whether they admit it or not
- Public interest models: a powerful tool for the advocacy agenda
- Public interest modeling is the entry point, not the grand finale, of transparency work
Arctic Ready - Social media marketing takes on Shell (via The New York Observer) Shell has a new campaign; or so it would seem from the site "Arctic Ready" , which, on first appearances, couldn't look more like an official Shell corporate site. Taking a closer look reveals a twist; take the "Just for Kids" section for example, which describes the situation with the following blurb Right now, the polar ice caps of our planet are melting. That's bad—but it's also good!