Times are changing in Burma. Once it was risky to even say her name, now you can buy an Aung Sun Suu Kyi t-shirt on the streets of Yangon. Suu Kyi has long been a symbol of hope for Burmese people; David Cameron described her as a “shining example for people who yearn for freedom, more »
Recent blog posts
- Why include private entity contracts in a governance database?
- Repository 3rd edition release – 723 contracts from 72 countries
- Come and get it! OpenOil publishes first open API for oil rights
- Shell, BG, and keeping the lights on in Tunisia
- Open modeling will help governments, whether they admit it or not
Whatever changes Mexico's energy sector will take, they will be radical compared to the status quo. At least this is what one might think, having followed Mexico`s energy reform debate since 2008 and president Nieto's announcements following his ascent to power in December 2012. The wind of change to Mexico's heavy crude is blowing.