Posts by Lucy Wallwork:
No posts by this author.
Recent blog posts
- Shell, BG, and keeping the lights on in Tunisia
- Open modeling will help governments, whether they admit it or not
- Public interest models: a powerful tool for the advocacy agenda
- Public interest modeling is the entry point, not the grand finale, of transparency work
- Modeling: Don’t let the perfect be the enemy of the good
This Sunday, April 7th in Cairo, OpenOil invites all journalists and activists working on the extractive industries in Egypt to an open discussion: “Civil Society & the Egyptian Oil & Gas industry – how can we drive Transparency in the Digital Age?” The event will demonstrate how resources like the new wiki guide to the extractive industries of Egypt, being built right now in both English and Arabic, can improve the capacity of citizens to learn about and monitor the oil and gas industries in Egypt. This new standing resource, at egypt.